This opportunity is only suitable for accredited investors (self-certified sophisticated or High net worth individuals). All investments carry an element of risk, these risks include capital loss and illiquidity risk due to the absence of a viable secondary market for a particular product. Some investments can experience significant volatility and value fluctuations in a very short space of time, which may present an increased risk of losing your original capital. The definitions are specified below or in our website http://freplc.co.uk/investor-profile/.
- Sophisticated Investor (SELF-CERTIFIED SOPHISTICATED INVESTORS). I fall into one of the following categories:
- I am a member of a network or syndicate of business angels for the last six months;
- I have made more than one investment in an private company in the last two years;
- I am working, in a professional capacity in the private equity sector in the last two years; or
- I am currently, or have been in the last two years a director of a company with an annual turnover of at least £1 million.
- High Net Worth Individual (HIGH NET WORTH INDIVIDUALS). I fall into one of the following categories:
- In the last financial year I have had an annual income to the value of £100,000 or more.
- In the last financial year I have held net assets to the value of £250,000 or more.
Net assets for these purposes do not include:
- Primary residence or any money raised through a loan secured on that property.
- Any rights qualifying under a qualifying contract of insurance.
- Any benefits (in the form of pensions or otherwise) which are payable on the termination of my service or on my death or retirement.
The information provided on this section of our website is for information purposes only. The website and its content are not and should not be deemed to be an offer of or invitation to engage in any investment activity. The website should not be construed as advice or a personal recommendation by FRE plc to any prospective investor.
Any person accessing the website and considering potential investment opportunities featured on the website should make their own commercial assessment of an investment opportunity after seeking the advice of an appropriately authorised or regulated financial adviser.
Please be aware that FRE plc is NOT authorised or regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. We do not offer any financial advice in any guise and as such not all the investment products we offer are covered by the Financial Ombudsman Service or the Financial Services Compensation Scheme.
* Details provided are on our previous issued secured bond. This is not intended to act as an indication of future performance of any other investment opportunities. Investors may lose all invested capital if the project fails. This promotion is only suitable to accredited UK investors.
** Accredited UK Investors means: persons who qualify as exempt persons under relevant Articles of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (Financial Promotions) Order 2005 (“FPO”).